Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Feds playin tricks on him

Bushwick Bill of the famous rapper group The Gheto boys was facing deportation back to his country land Jamaica for a possession of marijuana charge. He was arrested for back in May of this year (2010) by the Feds & was threatened with deportation after being released a few days ago. After a relentless plea by his lawyers Bush will not being facing deportation. 

Word on the CityStreetz is that Bush is workin on a new spirtual/gospel album called "The Road to Redemption" When asked about a reunion between rap group mates Scarface & Willie D this is what Bush had to say "I don't think any of them is interested," Bill said of recording a reunited Geto Boys album. "I've never got the vibe that they would do a gospel song. 'Cause when they talking about doing another Geto Boys album I said I would do it if I could rap like I'm rapping on my gospel album, I didn't get a whole lot of cosigning on that from all the political parties concerned."

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT...


No comments: