Friday, October 29, 2010

Wine.. No!

Everyone who knows Posh knows that whatever she does she likes to do it in style. I ran across some must-have wine glasses that better be sitting under my Christmas tree this year. Check out these very unique wine glasses.

Wondering how the wine doesnt fall out as you pour it. Well, that’s due to the equivalent atmospheric pressure inside the left spherical vessel and the glass on the right. (Had to do my homework)






Im not really into science. As a matter of fact it was my most hated subject in school aside from Math & French. However, Im quite found of the French Grape Juice. (Ciroc) Lets have another look at these glasses.






Is it just me or do these things resemble bongs? I never used one, Im just sayin.... (cough)
*Thinking about New Years Eve* Some berry Ciroc with Cranberry juice? Maybe some coconut Ciroc with pineapple juice? Whatever I drink its gonna be in one of these glasses!!!!









No comments: