Thursday, October 28, 2010

Twitter.com
Newsworthy Tidbits....


SnoopDogg 
ayo heres my art work for "New Years Eve" feat Marty James my single of the new album.. U HEAR MEE!!!http://twitpic.com/31e4x1


(Ok Ok Ok! Like I said before I love it when an artist hits us with the exclusive info. The artwork on the cover for the single looks tough. Yall know nobody parties like Snoop.)


iamdiddy 
Watching KC + Jojo Come clean- I really got love for these cats...


(Does Diddy really love anyone besides himself?)


KimKardashian 
Listening to Hot 97 love u @AngieMartinez !!!! Seriously East Coast radio is on a different level!!!!


(Woooow, About time someone admitted this. LOL.)


funkmasterflex 
Exclusive: Reek Da Villan F/ Busta Rhymes And Fred The Godson http://bit.ly/aUDNw2


(Another hot exclusive from Funk Master)


black_milk 
Last time I was n Paris I stage dived an lost $1300, I know it was dumb but I was caught n the moment, didn't make the same mistake twice


(Damn baby nevermind the 1300 I would have liked to catch you... but this is hilarious! I like the fact that a celebrity can admit to doing something as follish as this.)

No comments: